Mergers and Acquisitions
Unlike most lawyers, Weinberg Gonser attorneys have started, operated, financed, purchased and sold their own businesses.
As a result, we are especially well-known for personally supporting and guiding business owners through all aspects of their first-time liquidity events and post-event planning.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing banks, private equity funds, businesses and individuals on both the buy and sell sides in connection with mergers and acquisitions, including stock and asset purchases, recapitalizations, divestitures and tax-free reorganizations.
Let us put that experience to work for you.
- Preparation of entity and business for sale transactions
- Review and analysis of target companies
- Negotiation of banker engagement letters
- Preparation and renegotiation of needed contracts in advance of sale
- Review and analysis of purchaser securities when used as part of purchase price or earn-out
- Negotiation of purchase and sale agreements
- Negotiation of executive employment agreements
- Negotiation of seller financing and earn-outs
Added Value Includes:
- Reviews of transactional, financial, and business alternatives
- Special ability to support and guide clients through first-time liquidity events
- Client education on current market for the “deal”
- Fully informed decisions at all stages of a transaction, from term sheet to close
- Introductions to our network of investors, advisors and strategic partners
- Introductions to our network of executives, businesses and other professionals