About Matt Bilinsky:+1-424-239-2863
University California Los Angeles
Matthew Bilinsky’s practice focuses on the representation of private companies, investors, and executives, primarily in high-growth sectors of media, consumer goods, and hospitality. Matthew takes a “business-centric” approach to representation, prioritizing the client’s business objectives while establishing legal protections that fit the client’s risk management profile.
Matthew previously served as the Head of Legal and Business Affairs for Awesomeness TV, a leading digital “multi-channel network” and a subsidiary of Dreamworks Animation. Matthew’s tenure at Awesomeness lends him unique experience at the intersection of media and commerce, as well as contemporary methods of branding and endorsement.
Matthew’s experience in the digital media realm extends beyond legal representation, having served as strategic advisor to multiple venture-backed companies in the Los Angeles start-up community.
Practice Area/ Industries Served:
- Corporate Advisement
- Corporate Finance
- Entertainment & Sports
- Digital Media & Consumer Internet
- Hospitality, Nightlife, & Restaurants
- Licensing & Merchandise
Representative Matters/ Areas of Concentration
- Representation of businesses and stakeholders with a focus on media, fashion/apparel, restaurants, hospitality, start-ups and consumer internet
- Personal legal counsel to serial entrepreneurs, investors, C-level executives, and media personalities
- Endorsements / Brand Integration / Merchandise – Unique skill set and relationships in alternative methods of media exploitation — particularly endorsement transactions for digital influencers, brand sponsorship/integration of digital and social media, and branded merchandise for celebrities and influencers
- Representation of producers, directors, writers, and actors in scripted, unscripted, and digital media