About Ryan Adcock:+1-424-239-2861
Santa Clara University
Ryan Adcock is a business-minded, entrepreneurial attorney with in-house Silicon Valley startup experience. Ryan’s time as in-house counsel informs his holistic approach to representation of both individuals and companies. He grew up in family business and is capable of wearing several hats as he completes tasks, addresses legal issues, and helps clients achieve their goals.
Ryan focuses his practice on SAAS (software-as-a-service) based companies and their corporate and legal needs, including privacy policies, data agreements and compliance, terms of service, trademarks, NDAs, and software licensing agreements. Ryan has negotiated with the largest newspaper and media companies in the United States on many such agreements. Ryan has also developed and grown a large partnership program while in-house.
Practice Areas/ Industries Served:
- Corporate Counseling and Advising
- Technology & Software Licensing
- Data Privacy & International Compliance
- Sports & Entertainment
- Business Operations
- Commercial Transactions
- TapClicks, Inc, – In-House Counsel
- American Palio, LLC – Organized and operated a new beach horse-racing sports property.
- Skiing, baseball, rugby, wakeboarding, travel, photography & film editing, fly fishing